- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop-down, select Constituent Information.
- Click View/Copy for the Parents of Alumni template.
- In the Select Objects tab, on the right, expand User Role and all the objects under it.
- Un-check the Inner box for User Detail and User Detail.
- In the Display Fields tab, remove any fields you do not wish to include in the list results.
- To include more fields, click Select Fields.
- Expand the objects.
- In the Select Display Fields popup, select each field you wish to display.
- Click Select.
- In the Filters tab, under Global Filters, add a row for User Base.Grad Year is any of ####.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.