Currently, Custom User Fields are not an option under Profile Relationship Access, which is where you set the access to view information for users based on relationships.
You can display the Custom User Fields to all users of the Student and Parent roles through Profile Publish Access.
To display Custom User fields through Profile Publish Access, perform the following (requires the Platform Manager role):
- Navigate to Core
- Security > Select Profile Access
- Select Profile Publish Access
- From the drop-down, select Student
- Under Manage Publish Fields, select Student to Parent
- Select the Edit button
- Select the desired checkbox(es) under Custom User Fields
- Select Save & Confirm
- Review and Select Confirm