- Go to the downloads folder for your computer.
- Delete all 100 launch files from your downloads folder.
- Click the top launch(#) file in your downloads list so that it is highlighted.
- Click the launch(#) file at the bottom of that list while holding Shift to highlight all Launch files.
- Right click the highlighted files and Delete.
Google ChromeNOTE: You may be prompted to install Citrix Receiver when you open the Hosting website in Chrome due to Google removing support for the Citrix Receiver plugin. Click "Skip to logon" if you know Citrix has been installed on your computer.
Create an exception for the Pop-up blocker:
- Click the menu button (Three vertically stacked dots in the top right of the Chrome window)
- Select Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and select "Show Advanced Settings"
- Under Privacy, click the Content Settings button.
- Scroll down to the Pop-ups section. If "Do not allow any site to show pop-ups" is selected, click Manage Exceptions
- Add the URL for your datacenter to the list and choose Allow. Then click OK.