- Stop and restart Webservices: For versions at or above 1.4.14350.1 of Web Services:
- Log in to The Raiser's Edge on the machine with Blackbaud Web Services installed
- Click on Web Services in the navigation bar
- Click on Blackbaud Web Services
- In the Configurations Options screen, click the Stop button to stop Web Services if it's running
- Click the green Start button to restart Web Services
- Check your firewall settings and system requirements to ensure connectivity isn't being blocked.
- Proceed with step 4 OR 5.
- Ensure Web Services is only installed in one location. Multiple installations will create errors and connectivity issues. To fix multiple installs you will need to fully uninstall and deactivate Web Services on both machines, and then reinstall it on only one machine. Contact Customer Support with the new Web service URL value changed. This value is located in RELO, Options button, About link.
- Note: locating multiple installations of Web Services is outside of Blackbaud's scope of support.
- Uninstall and deactivate Web Services from your server or primary machine. Contact Customer Support with the new Web service URL value changed. This value is located in RELO, Options button, About link.
- If the error is resolved but data is not syncing please review this article.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.