To add a new Requirement Type, users must bear in mind that Requirements count as Activities in GIFTS Online. With that, we advise taking the steps below:
1. From your GIFTS Online Dashboard, go to Admin tab > Click 'Classifications'
2. On the Classifications Tables screen, double-click 'Activity Type'
3. With the 'Classification - Activity Type' screen open, click the dropdown arrow next to either Grant Requirement or Payment Requirement, depending on the type of Requirement you are looking to add
4. Click either Grant Requirement or Payment Requirement to highlight the choice > At top right, go to Actions tab > Click 'New Sub'
5. The Activity Type Classification (new) screen appears > The 'Code' field is OPTIONAL but the 'Description' field is REQUIRED as this is the new name of your Type > Once entered, click 'OK'
6. Back on the 'Classification - Activity Type' screen, click 'Save and Close' > This process adds the new type to your Requirement dropdown.