- The Raiser's Edge freezes when two users open the same Event Record: In patch 6 and higher, a new business rule allows for quicker loading, depending on the option selected. For more information, see the preceding article.
- Unchecked Ackn? checkboxes on Tribute window of Gift record become checked after opening and saving acknowledgee records
- Error: Missing Parameter values (997) - when printing/exporting a Custom Report in RE 7.95
- Raiser's Edge crashes when adding fields in a letter under Config using Classic View
- Receipt Amount is not updated when importing Gift Benefits
- ID numbers next to constituent name in Pledge/Recurring Gift reports are incorrect
- Soft credits do not apply to gifts created in batch populated with query
- Error: Invalid procedure call or argument when generating Custom Report
- Batch hangs after pressing the Commit ! button or going to File menu and selecting Commit
- After Globally adding records to batch with Solicitor Names must enter amount to apply
The bug fixes included in Patch 6, as well as the fixes for the bugs introduced in Patch 6will be included in the Patch 7 release.
Patch 7 is tentatively scheduled for a mid-November release. We will continue to update customers once we have a confirmed release schedule.
For the datacenters that were upgraded to Patch 6 (listed below), a hotfix to address the bugs introduced in Patch 6 was deployed on 10/19/2017:
- Orange County