The bug fixes included in Patch 6, as well as the fixes for its known issues, were included in the Patch 7 and 8 releases.
Fixes included in patch 6:
- The Raiser's Edge freezes when two users open the same Event Record: In patch 6 and higher, a new business rule allows for quicker loading, depending on the option selected. For more information, see the preceding article.
- Unchecked Ackn? checkboxes on Tribute window of Gift record become checked after opening and saving acknowledgee records
- Error: Missing Parameter values (997) - when printing/exporting a Custom Report in RE 7.95
- Raiser's Edge crashes when adding fields in a letter under Config using Classic View
- Receipt Amount is not updated when importing Gift Benefits
- ID numbers next to constituent name in Pledge/Recurring Gift reports are incorrect
- Soft credits do not apply to gifts created in batch populated with query
- Error: Invalid procedure call or argument when generating Custom Report
Among the fixes that are included with the Patch 6 release of 7.96, the following issues were identified in the initial release:
- Batch hangs after pressing the Commit ! button or going to File menu and selecting Commit: Resolved in patch 7.
- After Globally adding records to batch with Solicitor Names must enter amount to apply: Resolved in patch 7.
- Orange County