For all revenue and sales entered into Altru after the 4.98 update, you can continue to run the Total Revenue Report for that user.
In the meantime, to access historical transactions for a certain user entered before the 4.98 update, you can build a revenue query:
- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc Query
- Select the source view of Revenue and click OK
- Within Results fields to display, click on the "Amount" field that shows there by default and click the red X to Delete the field
- In the left column, select Revenue. From the middle column, drag Added by username into Include records where:
- Change the first drop down to "One of" and move over your original Altru username and your new SSO username to the right column and click OK
- (Optional) To filter on specific date range: From the left column, select Revenue. From the middle column, drag Date into Include records where. Set equal to your date range.
- In the left column, select Application Details. From the middle column, drag Amount into Results fields to display
- From the middle column, drag Application into Results fields to display section
You can add other fields like the Designation name field to the results fields to display section to get more detail about the transactions.