2. Be sure that the Assemblies in \npo\found\fims\assemblies are copied to \npo\found\assemblies if they were not already.
- If you are unable to copy these files it could be because the files are in use and locked. If that is the case, you can either go to system shared folders in Computer Management and clear the locks, or you can reboot the server which will clear all locks.
- Additionally, after copying the files, you may have to right-click on the DLL files in the Assemblies folder, choose Properties and select Unblock
- If you are using Progress OE 11.x you may see the error "save-into: .\Prog11\gui\eadvisor" which indicates an issue with the DLL files being locked
- If the Windows user running the upgrade does not have full rights to the Assemblies folder you will need to right-click on FIMS and Run as Administrator.
3. Log back into FIMS and re-compile and make sure no errors. Go Tools\System Utilities\Admin Utilities\FIMS Compiler and click Compile.