Patch 7 includes the following bug fixes:
- Error: Unable to establish database connection after disabling TLS 1.0
- Error:[Microsoft][ODBC SQL server driver][SQL Server]The column name 'PromptedGift' is specified more than once in the SET clause. A column cannot be assigned... - working in Batch
- Gender code field is blank on Constituent records
- Error: General ODBC Error [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver] SQL Server] Arithmetic overflow error for data type smallint, value =65579
- Two First Name columns in Constituent Batch. NOTE: If using patch 7, do NOT commit constituent batches without double-checking the columns included in the batch. See the preceding article for more information.