To transfer accounts from one to another where either user has an Outcomes/Blackbaud account, you must be sure that the other user also has a Blackbaud account. If there is a user without an account, they may go to portal.blackbaudoutcomes.com and set themselves up with a new account. You may provide your applicant these steps:
1. On the portal.blackbaudoutcomes.com page at top right, click 'Sign in'
2. On the sign-in page, click 'Don't have a Blackbaud ID? Create a new one'
3. Fill out the fields on the Create a Blackbaud ID page > Click 'Sign up' to create your account
Once the user creates their account and it is confirmed that both the FROM and TO accounts both are enabled for use with Outcomes, please take the following steps:
1. Launch and log into your Blackbaud Grantmaking site
2. Navigate to the Request record that you wish to transfer to a new account > Open the record
3. Within the Request record, go to Actions tab > click 'Transfer Grantee Account'
4. The Transfer to Grantee Account window appears > Enter the TO account email address in the two fields below the Current Grantee's E-mail > Mark the Include all Related Requirements checkbox if you wish to move Requirements > Mark the Generate Correspondence checkbox if you wish to correspond with the grantee
5. Click OK > Success message appears