***Important note for 2018***
Due to the late signing of the 2018 federal tax bill, patch 22 will not have the 2018 federal tax updates. For Payroll clients not hosted by Blackbaud, a second file containing the federal tax changes will be needed for the federal tax changes. This Knowledgebase article will be updated as more information is available.
*If your database is hosted by Blackbaud, the federal tax changes will be installed automatically when available.
Top end-of-year questions:
- When will the end-of-year patch update with tax form and tax table updates be released?
- How do I update Aatrix forms
- How do I reconcile the Fourth Quarter 941 Tax Report
- I need to prepare and print W-2s
- How do I make tax adjustments or correct W-2 amounts
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Frequently Asked Questions
- How to enter ACA 1094/1095 data
- I need to update federal and state tax tables
- How do I add a new pay schedule
- Can I copy a pay schedule
- How do I use the change compensation wizard
- I need to add a historic entry
- Can I adjust the alignment of a W-2 form
Top end-of-year resources:
Top end-of-year videos: