Usually in mid December, we change the enrollment year to the upcoming school year. This is due to early registrations. If you have ongoing enrollment  for the current school year after December, then you may contact us and we will change the enrollment year to the current session.

When a family enrolls and their account in in the wrong school year, you can transfer the family's information into the current school year by:
  1. Open two tabs in your browser for - one  should have the family's enrollment information and the other should have the current school year Add a New Family screen
  2. Copy and paste the family's information into the Add a New Family enrollment form
  3. Transfer all information
  4. Skip section 4 - For School Use Only
  5. Mark Enroll Later
  6. Mark the box for I understand...
  7. Click Submit
Note: If the family selected Automatic Debit payment method, this information cannot be transferred. If you have their bank or credit card account, then you can enter it. Otherwise, you will need to select Mail-in payment method. Once the account is activated, advise the family to go online to, to change the method to Automatic Debit.
After the account is all set up, you can delete the enrollment completed in the wrong school year.