Can families pay an overdue balance even if they have withdrawn?

I have a family that is withdrawn however they still owe money. I do not want to accept in-house payments.
Families can make payments towards their overdue balance, regardless if they have withdrawn or have a balance from prior years. Payment can be made online through or by calling the parent support center at 888-868-8828. They must have their Smart Family ID so that the payment is applied towards the correct school year.

Please note that payments will be remitted to your school on the regular remittance schedule (see attached). If the balance is on a prior year, the payments and remittance reports will be recorded in that school year.

Was this article helpful?