If your database is hosted by Blackbaud: Click Chat with Support and reference this article.
If your database is not hosted by Blackbaud, locate and rename the Company.ini file found within the Aatrix history file on the workstation:
A. Log out of The Financial Edge
B. If you are unsure of where the Company.ini file is located, determine the location of the History folder which contains this file on the workstation first using these steps:
- Open the workstation's File Explorer or My Computer
- In the address field at the top, delete the current address and type"%temp%", then Go.
- Select to open the Aatrix Temp folder.
- Right click the Config.ini file and click Open
- Look in the file for the line "CompanyDir=" > This shows the path to the Aatrix history folder on the workstation. Example: C:\Users\[Username]\AppData\Local\Aatrix Software\Aatrix Forms\Blackbaud\11-1234567\
D. Locate and right click to rename the Company.ini file Companyold.ini. This ensures it will be recreated the next time the 1099s are displayed.
E. Close the file explorer and log back into The Financial Edge
F. In Accounts Payable > Mail > Forms > 1099 Forms > Create a new parameter
G. Fill in the required information and click Display Report
H. Proceed with the prompts clicking Next as needed until you reach the Aatrix Grid