To Check Financial Aid Mapping:
- Navigate to Core
- Select Settings > Blackbaud Connections
- Select Smart Tuition > Financial Aid Mapping
- Select the year that Financial Aid should be added for.
- Check to see that the Financial Aid Item is listed.
If Financial Aid Mapping has been set up, check to see if a contract has been generated for the student. If the student has a contract, follow the steps below to check to see if Financial Aid has been added.
Check Contract Setup:
- Navigate to Enrollment Management
- Select Enrollment > Contracts
- Select Manage Contract Forms
- Select Edit to the right of the appropriate contract form
- Locate the Financial Aid Section.
- Check to see if all Financial Aid Items are listed.
Note: Once a contract has been viewed by a parent it cannot be edited and the + Add option will be grayed out.
There are two ways to resolve this.
- Remove the contracts from the records, make the desired changes and then regenerate the contracts.
- Copy/Create a new contract with all Financial Aid information and assign that to the student.