- Consent records can now be included in constituent queries using the Constituent Contact Consent fields:
- Consent records can now be imported using the Constituent Consent Import.
- Consent records can now be added to organization constituents.
- Fix: Adding historical Consent overwrites current Solicit Codes
- While patch 10 and above are compatible, backups must be made in SQL Server Management Studio when using SQL 2016. For more information, see Backup fails in the Blackbaud Management Console when attached to SQL 2016.
In addition to the functionality changes and fixes in patch 10, the following known issue has been identified:
- Credit Card Number Changes in Batch After Deleting Rows (Resolved in patch 12)
NOTE: For locally-installed Raiser's Edge databases integrated with NetCommunity SP3 (version 220.127.116.11), we recommend running the BBNC Consent Source Updater plugin either before or immediately after applying patch 10. For more information, see How to run the BBNC Consent Source Updater plugin.