- Determine which data center you use, based on your Blackbaud Hosting Services portal URL.
- Sign in to your data center with the username and password for your Blackbaud Hosting Services portal.
- To access your Files folder, do one of the following:
- Click the Content tab > Files icon.
- Sign in with the same username and password noted in Step #2 above.
- In the Current folder field, enter your site ID, and click Go.
Note: Leave the / in the Current folder field so your site ID looks like /####.
- Use a third-party file transfer protocol (FTP) client like FileZilla.
- In the Files folder, browse to where the files are saved.
- Select the files to download.
- Click Download files.
After you download your files, you can choose which to upload to the Microsoft Azure environment for continued use.