You may then find that you get the additional error message when you try to add fees or tuition to the contract:
To get more detail regarding this error (Re: which grade(s) are unmapped), in Chrome:
- Press F12, or Right click on the window and select 'Inspect'
- Select the 'Network' tab of the Inspect tools
- Cliose the 'Add Tuition/Fee' window with the error
- Click '+add' to cause the error again
- Click on the resulting red error line
- Likely, you will see that the 'Unmapped' grade level is one that is built into Smart Tuition, but will not function with the Integration (it cannot be mapped to a grade level in Core)
To fix this, a user in Smart Tuition, a user will need to locate any fees that have the grade level indicated by the error message detail, and turn those off.
To do this:
- Login to school.smarttuition.com
- Navigate to: Fees & Discounts> Manage Fees & Discounts
- Edit each student based fee, tuition fee, enrollment fee, and discount
- If 'Graduated' is selected, unselect it, and save