1. Core > Security > Authentication Settings > Blackbaud Authentication
2. Select the ellipses next to the appropriate role
3. Select Assign Usernames
4. Review the Contact emails for the users listed to ensure they are the correct emails to use for SSO authentication
5. Click Save
Tip: If there are corrections to be made, click Cancel and use People Finder or the User List to correct selected users. Remember you can filter the User List by Authentication Status and Role.
Tip: If a user with the selected role is not listed, the user may already have a Blackbaud ID username assigned or their email address may not use the specified domain.
To assign a Blackbaud ID username for an individual user:
1. Core > People Finder > user
2. On the Access tab, select Edit Blackbaud ID username
3. Enter the username and save