How to Force Apply an Applicant to an Opportunity:
- Select Opportunity>General Applications>Applications
- Mark the box of the applicant (or multiple applicants) that you would like to force apply to an opportunity
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Act on Selected>Apply
- An "Apply Selected" window will open
- Select the Applicant Opportunity the applicant should be force applied into
- Click Apply
This will create an application to the opportunity on behalf of the applicant, using whatever responses have been provided so far on the General Application.
- Opportunities associated with Conditional Applications will not be available in this list. You must force apply applicants into these opportunities from the Conditional Applications grid.
- Depending on how complete the General Application is and the type of opportunity, the application for the specific opportunity may be at a Submitted or Drafted state.
- Additionally, if an applicant has provided answers that do not qualify them for the opportunity, the application may have 0 Qualification Points.
- While administrators may extend award offers to applications sitting at Drafted or with 0 Qualification points, it may be necessary to make adjustments to your reviewer group(s) to enable reviewers to view these applications, if desired.