- Log into the Web View of your NXT product.
- Click on the Database Menu
- Select Hosted Files. (Note: If a window with "Opening launch.ica" appears, select Open with Citrix Connection Manager and Click OK. Be sure to also click Permit or Permit All to any Citrix prompts as this opens.)
- In the Tenant File Share window that opens, look for This PC section in the left list:
- To save a cloud location (available from any device), highlight Tenant File Share (to share with all) or My Documents (only you can see it).
- To save a local workstation location, click on Local Disk.
- Navigate to the desired folder/location:
- For a cloud location, click to open any desired folders.
- For a local workstation location, click to find the desired local location. (Tip: The customary path to the Desktop is C:\ drive > Users > locate your user name or workstation name > Desktop.)
- When the desired location is open, click in the file path window at the top to highlight the whole path. (Tip: If it does highlight the whole path, click CRTL and A to select all.)
- Click and drag the file path under Favorites.
- When a line appears to add it, release the mouse to drop it.
- Optionally, right click on the name displayed > click Rename > enter a new name > click OK.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.