Online Signup Managers can recommend and require courses and activities for students in bulk. For example, if an entire grade or group of students needs to take the same course, managers can recommend/require the course for all the students at once.
Managers can recommend and require courses and activities for an individual student in the student's Academic Profile.
To recommend and require courses and activities in bulk:
- From the menu in the top left select Academics
- From Scheduling select Requests and Schedules
- On the Overview tab in the Course requests block from More Actions select Enter Requests
- Search for the Course(s). In the Type column determine whether you would like to Request, Recommend or Require.
- Under the Length Status column determine whether the request should be listed as Pending or Approved.
- Select Next
- Under Add Students click Add Entire Grade to select all students in a grade level, specific students, student lists, students in particular courses last year or students in particular classes last year.
- Select Add requests/recommendations.