First, add the Upper School course as a transfer course:
- Go to Academics > Grades > Grade Management > Enter Grades by Student
- Search for the student using the filters and click View
- Click View next to Manage Grades & Credits - Transfer
- Click Add Transfer Course next to the year you are adding the transfer course to
- Choose the Grade Category, enter the Course Title, select the Transcript Category and change the GPA drop down if you'd like to include the grade in the GPA. Then enter the grades and credits in the text boxes/drop down at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Save
Next, add transfer course grades to the Middle School transcript:
- Go to Academics > Grades > Transcript Setup > Transcript Builder
- Click edit for the transcript being used
- Click School Years
- Click Edit next to the school year to add the grade to
- Click Add Column next to Transfer Grades, enter a label, and click Save & Exit. Add a column for all marking periods the course was offered in.
- For each marking period column, select the grade to display for the US grade plans (note that in order to display credits, the grade chosen must be a term or final grade)
- Check Publish to All and/or Publish to Grading Manager
- Click Save