- In the Profile Management module, click the Fund Associations tab.
- Click New on the far left-hand side of the toolbar.
- A line in the Associations list appears for editing.
- Click the Fund ID drop-down list and select the Fund that you want the Donor to have access to via DonorCentral.
- Once you select a Fund, the Fund Name appears in the Name field.
- Click the Rep Type drop-down list and select the appropriate code to associate the Profile with the Fund (for example, Donor Advisor).
- Once you select a code, a text description of the code is appears in the Description field.
- Click in the DonorCentral field and enter either Yes or No to indicate whether the Donor can view information about the selected Fund in DonorCentral or not.
- Click in the Suggest Grants field and enter either Yes or No to indicate whether the Donor can make Grant Suggestions in Suggestion Central.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process to associate the Profile with any additional Funds, if necessary.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.