Note: Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup solution.
Download and run the Fix Non-Primary Business Addresses plug-in, which repairs corruption in the address data for non-primary business relationships. The plug-in is compatible with The Raiser's Edge version 7.70.874 and higher.
If your database is hosted by Blackbaud, you can skip to step #7.
Note: Print and read all of the following instructions before running the plug-in.
To run the plug-in, follow these steps:
- Log in to the workstation as a Local Administrator
- Download FixNonPrimaryBusRelAddresses_770.exe
- Save FixNonPrimaryBusRelAddresses_770.exe to the local hard drive of any Raiser's Edge 7 workstation
- Double-click FixNonPrimaryBusRelAddresses_770.exe
- When prompted, unzip the files into the \Plugins folder on the workstation. FixNonPrimaryBusRelAddresses_770.exe is a self-extracting zip file that contains the plug-in files: dobFixNPBRelAdds.vbd and FixNPBRelAddresses.dll
- Register FixNPBRelAddresses.dll on the workstation.
- Have all other users exit and sign out of The Raiser's Edge 7
- Log into The Raiser's Edge 7
- Click Plug-Ins from the Raiser's Edge Bar. The Plug-Ins screen appears.
- Select Fix Non-Primary Business Addresses
- Follow the prompts