Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- Download and run the Duplicate Spouse Delete plug-in
- Download and run the Constituent Codes Sequence plug-in: Download FixConstitCodeSeq761.zip
- Download and run the Duplicate Primary Business Utility plug-in
- Download and run the Education Sequence plug-in attached to this article (only if the Alumni module is unlocked)
- Download and run the De-Duplicate Phones plug-in (For databases on version 7.93 and below)
- In exports in 7.93 and below, the error can be caused by the Address.Phone Number field
- Perform database maintenance: How to perform or run SQL Server database maintenance
- Recreate the affected record:
- If a mailing, export, query, or import, recreate the affected parameter. If a query is included in the affected export or mailing, recreate the query as well.
- If a constituent, create a new blank constituent record and merge the affected record into it.