To add a hosting user account:
- Log into the Blackbaud Hosting Services web portal
- Click the User Administration icon to open User Administration.
- In the Template window, right-click the blank area below the list of users or to the right of the users and select New > User.
- Enter the user's name and provide them with a username (limited to 20 characters and cannot include a hyphen). The username must be entered in both username fields, then click Next. The user logon name will be their Hosting username.
- Type the user's password in both password fields. The password must meet the Blackbaud Hosting Services password requirements.
- Click OK to finish adding the account.
Add the user account to a security group (All users must belong to at least one application security group):
- Right click on the user you just added
- Select "Add to a group..."
- In the window that opens, type your Site ID, followed by a hyphen in the "Enter the object names to select" box. (For example, if your Site ID was 1234, you would type 1234-)
- Click "Check Names"
- Select the Blackbaud Hosting user group(s) you would like them to belong to (Select multiple groups by holding down the Ctrl key while selecting the groups)
- Click OK to confirm the groups, then click OK again to finish.
- Provide the new user with their Hosting username and password.
Download Citrix on the user's computer: https://kb.blackbaud.com/articles/Article/40133
If the user also needs an account in The Raiser's Edge or The Financial Edge / The Education Edge, refer to either of this Knowledgebase Articles:
- How to add a new user to The Raiser's Edge
- How to add a new user to The Financial Edge or The Education Edge
To delete a Blackbaud Hosting Services user account:
- Log into the Blackbaud Hosting Services web portal.
- Click the User Administration icon
- Right-click the existing user account within User Administration and select Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the account.