1. From the Administration page, click Set up system security
2. Select the appropriate group or create a new one
3. Under System Component, select the appropriate product
4. Select Records and click Options
5. Select the appropriate transaction type
6. Under Miscellaneous options, mark the Show CR account number column in distribution and Show DR account number column in distribution checkboxes
7. Click OK
8. Save and close the security group
9. Have the user Exit and Sign out for the changes to take effect
If the business rule in Accounts Receivable is set to use a single AR summary account, on selected transactions in Accounts Receivable the AR distribution is hidden. On the Charge, Credit, Invoice Line item, and Return Line Item the secondary AR distribution is hidden. Additionally, on the Payment record the primary distribution is hidden.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.