- When logged into Blackbaud.com, click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top of any Blackbaud web page and click your email address to open your account. Then click View my account.
- Under Organization users, click Invite User. Only individuals with the site administrator role have the Invite User link.
- Enter the user's first name, last name, and email address and click Submit.
- Mark the new user's main role and click Submit.
- The invitee and site administrator will receive the following email:
You have been invited by your organization's site administrator, Cynthia Nolen, to be added to Blackbaud's records and create a login for www.blackbaud.com on behalf of Blackbaud, Inc.
1. Click this link: http://www.blackbaud.com/profile/confirm.aspx?id=80956XXX0. Note: If you have already created your Blackbaud ID account, proceed to sign into your Blackbaud ID account and then go to step 8 below.
2. Click Sign in and then click Don't have an account? Create a new one on the login screen.
3. Complete the form to create your Blackbaud Omnibar login account.
4. You'll receive an email to confirm your email address.
5. Click the Confirm email button.
6. You'll go to a page stating your email address was confirmed.
7. On the next screen, click the Sign in button and sign in with your email address and password. The form to create your organization record comes up.
8. Complete the form and click Submit. Note: If needed come back to this email and click the link http://www.blackbaud.com/profile/confirm.aspx?id=80956XXX0 to bring up the form.
9. You are now logged into blackbaud.com and associated with your organization.
This login is specific to Blackbaud's website and may be different from your user name and password for Blackbaud software or other programs. This link will expire in two weeks.
Note: Only the invited user can complete this process. Anyone else completing these forms for the invited user may corrupt his/her login information for blackbaud.com.
Once you create your Blackbaud ID account, you'll be taken to your profile which includes links to numerous resources on our award-winning website. We encourage you to take advantage of Knowledgebase, user guides, forums and more. Visit Blackbaud.com Help to learn more: https://www.blackbaud.com/get-help.aspx
If your organization has purchased a LEARN Training subscription, please note it takes approximately 24 hours for new user accounts to refresh in Training Central. During this time, new users will be prompted for payment when registering for training included in their subscription.
If you have any questions, please visit Login Help (https://kb.blackbaud.com/articles/Article/103071).
Note: If the invitation email is not received, refer to: Case emails and other blackbaud.com emails are not received
Only the new user can complete the new user forms for the Blackbaud ID Account and confirm his/her email address. Anyone else trying to complete these forms for the new user may corrupt their own login information and profile on blackbaud.com.
- The invitee and only the invitee clicks the link in the email and is taken to the login screen. Here the invitee clicks "Don't have an account? Create a new one"
- The invitee completes the form to create his Blackbaud ID login account.
- A confirmation screen appears after submitting the Blackbaud Account form. The confirmation will show the email address to which the confirmation has been sent.
- The invitee clicks the Confirm email button in the email.
- On the next screen, click the Sign in button and sign in with your email address and password. The form to create your organization record comes up.
- The invitee fills out the organization association record, which will create the record in our system and allow access to Support resources such as chat and Case Central. Note: the Prefix field is required and a prefix must be selected.
Note: Both the Blackbaud ID Account and organization association forms must be completed in order to access Support areas of blackbaud.com.
- Once the form is submitted, the user will be logged into blackbaud.com.
Note: Here is a video of the invitee process.