- Log in to the NetCommunity site
- Edit the menu part
- Click Add item
- Under Menu item Properties, add a Lable: For example, "Logout"
- Under Lin, click the binoculars icon
- In the new window, click the binoculars icon for Create link to Blackbaud NetCommunity page
- In the new window, Filter by part type on page: User Login
- Locate the appropriate Page with the reference of -Log Out and select it to highlight it
- Click Select
- Click OK
- (Optional) Fill out Tooltip and Target window
- Click Save when finished
Note: The Menu part will only display one link from the User Login Part at a time, depending upon whether the user is logged into the site or not.
Nothing happens when clicking links or clicking logout on a page