Note: If you are a Raiser's Edge NXT or Financial Edge NXT client please refer to how to restore NXT database .
For your database security and protection, we require an authorization form be completed by a primary contact, site administrator, or other authorized representative. If your database integrates with another application, please also review the following information: What to consider before restoring your database to a previous backup.
- Request a backup of your Blackbaud Hosting Services database
- Contact Support to request that your database be restored.
- Important: All users should log out of all Blackbaud Applications and the Blackbaud Hosting Services environment until confirmation has been received that the restoration process has been complete.
- A support analyst will contact you when the process has been completed and users can log back into the Application.
- Verify the database information is correct.
Note: If a backup of the database is required and you do not want to lose information that has been entered in your database after a certain time, it is possible to request a backup copy of the database which you can attach to a standalone workstation:
- Refer to How to request a backup of your Blackbaud Hosting Services database to obtain a copy of the data.
- Set up a stand alone workstation.
- Attach the database via the Blackbaud Management Console