- Ensure all constituents in the report have a Birth Date:
- Create a Constituent query
- On the Criteria tab, select Constituent Information > Age (not blank), or Constituent Information > Birth date (not blank)
- Save the query
- Create a Tallies report and select the query on the General tab
- Run the Tallies report again
- Ensure that your database's Donor Age Analysis Codes table has been configured:
- Go to Config, Tables
- Select the Donor Age Analysis table
- Enter one or more values to ensure this table is complete, per your specifications
NOTE: The table will 'fill in'. For example, if you enter only 2 values (1 and 100), your donors will fill into a 1-99 group and the 100+ group. Each entry becomes the maximum entry for the previous value.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.