- Locate the Citrix Receiver icon (small black icon with white semi-circles) in your system tray.
- Right click the icon and select Advanced Preferences.
- Within the About section, make note of the current version.
When operating a Mac workstation:
- Click the Citrix Viewer icon on the dock.
- Click Citrix Viewer from the top menu and select About Citrix Viewer.
- The newly opened About window will show you the current version installed.
-Watch this demo for step-by-step instructions to determine your version of Citrix when using a Mac.
Note: For the current recommended version of Citrix to use please see Which version of Citrix Receiver is required for Blackbaud Hosting Services?