- Login to eTapestry with an administrator account.
- Select Management from the menu bar.
- Choose My organization under Admin.
- Click Preferences.
- Under Blackbaud Support Access, click "Edit Support Access Status".
- Click the box to enable access and choose your time frame for access.
- Click Save And button on the side. *Note* if the above steps are already completed then proceed step 8
9. Click My User located in the admin tile.
10. Click the blue link that says Account Settings in the header.
11. Click the button "Clone this User" on the side of the page.
12. Type in eTapestry Support in for the Name and the Sort Name. (Or enter eTapestry Support in first and last name).
13. Set the Login Enabled Until field as one week from today.
14. Click the Save And button on the side.
15. The support person will receive an email asking them to accept the invitation.
Note: If the user already exists, and "enabling the user" has been requested, please refer to How to enable a clone user