- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity as a user with Supervisor rights
- Navigate to Administration > Sites and Settings
- On the left side of the screen, beneath the organization name, select the site you'd like to update the password requirements for
- Scroll down to Registration and Login Options
- Change the requirements for minimum length, requiring complexity and lockout settings as desired
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Save
- It is not possible to control the history of passwords, as NetCommunity retains the last 10 passwords used per account.
- For users with Supervisor rights, the password must be at least 8 characters in length and must contain one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, and one numeric or special character, such as 1, 2, 3 or $, #, %, *. This is a minimum requirement regardless of the requirement set under Registration and Login Options.