Note: If you would like assistance building the email message, a billable service can be arranged through our Professional Services team. Please contact your account manager to discuss this further.
You may utilize this alternative solution below, though it may still require some modification to the HTML. Here is a short video tutorial that recaps the steps below.
- Edit your email message or formatted text and image part
- Click Insert>Table
- Select the column/rows and insert it - this creates the table outside
- Highlight the new table you created and click Ctrl X to cut it. You may have to click within the table, then click Ctrl X. This exact steps to highlight and cut the table may vary depending on your existing email content or your browser.
- Click your cursor where you want the new table and click Ctrl V to paste
- Resize as needed, then drag/drop your content
- From here, modify the html code to remove the dashed border
Note: Blackbaud Support does not assist with building email messages or writing HTML for tables. Building tables can take place through Blackbaud's design team, your organization or a 3rd party designer of your choice.