- Navigate to Data Management > Reports
- Click 'Create a New Report'
- Click on the Select Application menu; select Transactions
- Select Transaction Details; click Next
- Select the desired columns (recommended: Contact ID, First Name, Last Name, Payment Method, and Transaction Date); click Next
- Arrange the columns in whichever order desired; click Next
- Choose how the report will be sorted; click Next
- The report should have following two filters; though, you can add more should you desire:
- To find all approved transactions: Transaction Purpose = Credit, Debit
- To find PayPal transactions: Payment Method = XCheckout
- Follow the remaining steps to save and run your report. Only donations PayPal will be returned in the results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.