- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select source view of Sales Orders, then click OK
- In the left column, expand Sales Order Item and select Sales Order Item Discount. From the middle column, drag Discount Name to Include Records Where. Set the criteria Equal to and type in the name of the discount exactly.
- Note: Capitalization and spelling count!
- To see Constituent name: In the left column, select Constituent. From the middle column, drag Name to Results fields to display.
- To see date of transaction: From the left column, select Sales Orders. From the middle column, drag Transaction date into Results fields to display.
Example of your final query: