- Go to onRecord > Settings > Grading > School Year Setup
- Filter on School Year, Group Type: Academics, School Level:, Grade Plan Groups: > View
- Select Edit > select Formula on the appropriate grade plan section > select Edit > change the decimal placement > Leave the Round checkbox marked
- Click Close
- A message appears that states "Grades have been recorded using this formula and changes (highlighted) will require those teachers to recalculate their grades".This message means teachers who have already calculated will need to recalculate for changes to reflect
- Click Confirm to proceed or Cancel to prevent saving changes
- Click Save in the upper right (If Save is not clicked in the step above then it does not save, as the previous steps are just in a pop up window that does not save upon just confirming.)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.