1. Navigate to School Website > Website > select appropriate website.
2. Click the Master Layouts tab and edit one of the master layouts.
3. Drag the embed widget onto the page.
4. Click the settings cog wheel and paste the third-party code. Remember to apply these changes.
Do some testing to make sure the tracking code is firing when a user visits the page. Remember to add the code to every master layout that needs to track the site analytics. (This is the recommended method especially for Facebook Tracking Pixels and does place this in the Body of the Page)
Note: This is different than adding Google Analytics tracking, which can be added in the Settings for the site.
If you want to instead try to add this to the Header (Google Analytics) follow the steps below.
- As Page Manager, select School Website
- Select Website and choose the site you want to track
- Select Site Settings
- In the SEO section, click in the field labeled Google Analytics
- Paste the code in the box and that's all you need to do - the change is autosaved