There are many options for changing the style and the amount of information that Widgets show.
In this example we will change the Display option for the Directory Widget to hide the Year Appointed. You can follow similar steps for the other Widgets.
- Navigate to the page your Widget is on and find the style that is applied to it
- Navigate to School Website > Website Management > Websites
- Click the ellipses button next to the desired website and select Edit Website
- Open the Styles tab
- Click Edit next to the style you found in step 1
- Click the Default dropdown menu and choose Widgets
- Click on the Directory icon
- To the right, you will see a Display column with many options
- Scroll down until you see Year Appointed
- Click the box so that it is no longer checked in green
- Save your style. Now the Year Appointed date will no longer show for that widget.