- Parent 1 will fill out the application on behalf of the candidate
- In the Family section of the application, when entering the 2nd parent, if that parent resides in a different household, they will skip Parent 2 and select + Add Another
- This will bring up the 2nd Household with a new designation for Parent 1 and Parent 2
- The parent filling out the application will enter the 2nd parent's information as Parent 1 in Household 2 along with any step-parent information indicated as Parent 2 in the second household.
- If the candidate resides in both households the selection for Address Same as Applicant and Resides With can be checked to Yes
- If the candidate only resides in Household 1, then both Address Same as Applicant and Resides With can be set to No in Household 2
- When the application has been submitted, the system will create the candidate profile and the Parent 1 profile in Core
- Once the application has been processed in Enrollment management How to Process an Application? Parent 1 and/or Parent 2 in Household 2 will be added as a user in Core
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.