The Description text of the Event Registration form allows for HTML, which means you can use HTML to adjust the font size of your Description information.
To add HTML to your description:
1) Navigate to School Website.
2) Select Events > Registration Forms and Attendees.
3) To the far right of your registration, click Edit.
4) In the General Info section, scroll down to Description.
5) Click HTML in the upper left corner.
6) To change the font, you can enter <font size="6"> at the beginning of your text, and </font> at the end (replace "6" with your desired font size).
7) Click Update to apply your changes.
8) This will then reflect on your Registration page.