Note: As of July 9, 2018, Blackbaud's School Management solutions (which include Core, onBoard, onCampus, onMessage, and onRecord) are utilizing a new top level navigation. This primarily affects users performing administrative tasks-constituent navigation for most parents, students, faculty, and alumni will remain the same. We appreciate your patience as we work to update our documentation. If you are seeing this message, the content of this solution is still being vetted for possible updates. Please refer to this mapping document if you need assistance finding a task in the new navigation.
The Description text of the Event Registration form allows for HTML, which means you can use HTML to adjust the font size of your Description information.
To add HTML to your description:
1) Navigate to onMessage.
2) Select Approval > Event Registration.
3) To the far right of your registration, click Edit.
4) In the General Info section, scroll down to Description.
5) Click HTML in the upper left corner.
6) To change the font, you can enter <font size="6"> at the beginning of your text, and </font> at the end (replace "6" with your desired font size).
7) Click Update to apply your changes.
8) This will then reflect on your Registration page.