- As a user with the Pushpage2010 Manager role, go to School website > Communication > Pushpage.
- Click on the Pushpage Templates link.
- For the template that you want to add news to, click the Content Settings link on the right hand side, which appears below the "Preview | Edit | Copy | Delete" option links.
- On the screen that appears, check the Page Content Access that suits your needs. If Selected is checked, only the content in the Selected: box will be available to add when editing an issue. Add the news categories from the Available box to the Selected box.
- Click Save & Exit and you should now be able to add news stories to your Pushpage Issues.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.