- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions
- Click edit into the List you would like to add the Ethnicity to
- In Select Objects under Constituent Information select User Citizenship/Residency
- Once you select the User Citizenship/Residency Object, a box will pop up that will ask you to select a Parent Object to tie the Citizenship Object to.
- Select the correct User Base that you would like to add the Ethnicity Object to, and click Select
Note: If you only want users that have a Ethnicity selected in their profile to display on the list then leave the Inner checkbox selected for each Citizenship/Residency Object.
If you want all users even if they have no Ethnicity, then de select the Inner Join for each Citizenship/Residency Object.
- Select the Display fields tab
- Click Select Fields
- Expand the Objects until you see the User Citizenship/Residency Object you added to your User Base
- Select Ethnicity
- Click Select